Generic Component Framework (GCF) is an award winning custom component framework based on Qt 4.7.4 GCF allows developers to compose applications as a collection of dynamically loadable components. With GCF, developers can design and develop software as a collection of decoupled and independent entities. It offers mechanisms to minimize challenges related to maintaining and upgrading of huge UI applications. GCF offers IPC, networking classes, thereby making it possible to take business logic written in Qt/C++ to the web!Improved GCF Application Server Download GCF 2.6.0 (Open Source Version)
- Integrate ActiveX and KParts components into your apps.
- Use GUIXML to compose/configure your apps.
- IPC Support – Communicate with other GCF apps with ease.
- Menu strip makes your UI look flashy.
- Generate application and component code templates.
- Reuse pre-composed components in your applications.
- Very well documented.
- Take your desktop components to the Web!
Project Management Benefits
- Distribute development of different parts of your application to different teams.
- Bring down integration costs to ZERO!
- Develop software for reuse.
- Build software from reusable components.
- Take your software to the Web!
- GCF is Open Source: Twist and turn the product to your comfort!
- Create different editions of your product with complete ease.
- Offer incremental updates.
- Offer “Automatic Software Updates”.
- Increase 3rd party participation – create and license SDKs to your product with ease.
- Develop once – Reuse everywhere – Save Costs.
With GCF it is easy to distribute applications to different teams and bring down integration costs to ZERO!!